Thursday, September 18, 2008

Italian model puts virginity on offer

An Italian model has planned to sell her virginity for one million euros.

Showgirl and men's magazine model Raffella Fico, 20, told an Italian magazine that she would use the cash to buy a house in Rome and pay for acting classes.

"I can''t wait to see who's going to pull out the money to have me," the Telegraph newspaper quoted her, as telling the magazine.

"I don't know what it's like to have sex," she told the magazine Chi adding that if the man who bought her virginity was ugly then she would quickly get over it." Fico siad in a statement.

"If I don''t like him I'll just have a glass of wine and forget about it," she added.

The aspiring actress, who also appeared in the Italian version of the television serial Big Brother earlier this year, is from Naples which is the hometown of screen siren Sophia Loren.

Fico's family insisted that despite her good looks and sexy image, the model had remained a virgin.

"She has never had a boyfriend. I swear on my mother's grave. She's a devout Catholic and prays to Padre Pio every night," her brother told the magazine in a statement.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/World/Italian_model_puts_virginity_on_sale/articleshow/3495691.cms

No comments: